Sprinkler system repairs can become expensive for property owners. At Blackburn Sprinklers we provide our clients with professional technical support for their sprinkler and irrigation repairs. Our expert consultants will visit your property to analyze your existing sprinkler system in order to provide you with knowledgeable advice.
Some common sprinkler system problems to look out for:
- Sprinkler heads not working or working intermittently.
- Low water pressure throughout the system or in certain areas of the system.
- Pools of water on your landscape or lawn (this can be a cause of broken pipes).
- Wet and dry patches across your lawn where it should be moist.
Contact Blackburn Sprinklers for all your sprinkler system repairs
At Blackburn Sprinklers, we are very familiar with potential problems related to sprinkler systems and possible repair options. Our professional sprinkler repair services are designed to ensure your system is restored to its full functionality at an affordable rate. If you notice your sprinkler system is not performing well, make sure you have it inspected as soon as possible. Postponing repair work will potentially harm your garden due to sprinkler system malfunction and may end with more expensive repairs.
At Blackburn Sprinklers, we offer our clients ongoing support with the care and maintenance of their sprinkler system. We also provide repairs and maintenance services to irrigation and sprinkler systems which have been installed by other suppliers and service providers.
A quick overview of our repair services:
- Preventative maintenance – we can advise you on steps to take to ensure that your sprinkler system operates at its peak potential all year round.
- Ongoing support – we will ensure that your installed sprinkler system is in good operating condition each year. You can consult with our support team via telephone or via email or schedule an appointment on our website for a consultant to visit your premises.
- Replacements to any parts and components of a damaged system – you can avoid potentially expensive sprinkler system repairs by replacing parts as they wear and become old. We keep stock of all the required replacement valves, pipes and parts that your sprinkler system will require.
- Optimization of the overall efficiency in terms of water consumption for any irrigation system. If you notice any problems with your sprinkler system in terms of water consumption such as poor drainage or interrupted water flow, we can repair this for you. We can also ensure that no water is wasted on driveways, pathways, parking spaces and so on.
We welcome you to call us on (214) 864-657 or send us a message online to learn more about our sprinkler repairs services, or to set up an appointment for one of our qualified and experienced technicians to inspect your sprinkler system and locate the damage or problem.